Buy Covid19-Vaccine Online
Finally there is a spark in the time of pandemic: The Covid-19 vaccines have been developed. But now comes an equally difficult challenge – to quickly and efficiently vaccinate people around the world . The deployment of the Covid-19 vaccine has been a great relief as with these vaccines , people can resume with their daily activities .
However , the demand for the vaccines is overwhelming thus making it difficult for everyone the get the shots that they need.
Buy Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine
NOTE : We get our vaccines from Pfizer-BioNTech and its identical to the ones you get from your local pharmacy or clinic with the difference being that you will be paying to get the vaccine from us instead of getting it for free .
The Only difference between us and CVS or Ride Aid is that unlike this companies , we did not negotiate a contract with the government .
Order COVID-19 Vaccine online
You get the vaccines for free because the government takes care of everything for you . However , if you don’t want to wait for forever on the never ending list before getting the vaccine and want to resume with your activities as soon as possible , we offer you the option to Purchase Coronavirus vaccine online at affordable price and avoid the long wait.
Coronavirus vaccines for sale
Stored and transported at -94°F (-70’C) as recommended by the FDA we make sure we respect all the precautions and guide lines just like your local clinic to make sure that the vaccine is safe for you to use.
Who Should NOT Get Vaccinated
- If you have had a severe allergic reaction (anaphylaxis) or an immediate allergic reaction, even if it was not severe:
- to any ingredient in an mRNA COVID-19 vaccine (such as polyethylene glycol), you should not get an mRNA COVID-19 vaccine.*
- or after getting the first dose of the vaccine, you should not get a second dose of either of the mRNA COVID-19 vaccines.
- An allergic reaction is considered severe when a person needs to be treated with epinephrine or EpiPen© or if they must go to the hospital. Learn about common side effects of COVID-19 vaccines and when to call a doctor.
- An immediate allergic reaction means a reaction within 4 hours of getting vaccinated, including symptoms such as hives, swelling, or wheezing (respiratory distress).
If you aren’t able to get an mRNA COVID-19 vaccine, you may still be able to get a different type of COVID-19 vaccine. Learn more information for people with allergies.
Safety Data Summary
- In clinical trials, reactogenicity symptoms (side effects that happen within 7 days of getting vaccinated) were common but were mostly mild to moderate.
- Side effects (such as fever, chills, tiredness, and headache) throughout the body were more common after the second dose of the vaccine.
- Most side effects were mild to moderate. However, a small number of people had severe side effects—defined as side effects affecting a person’s ability to do daily activities.
- Although few people in the clinical trials went to the hospital or died, data suggest that people who got the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine were less likely to have these more serious outcomes compared to people who got the saline placebo.
- CDC will continue to provide updates as we learn more about the safety of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine in real-world conditions.
How Well the Vaccine Works
- Based on evidence from clinical trials, the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine was 95% effective at preventing laboratory-confirmed COVID-19 illness in people without evidence of previous infection.
- CDC will continue to provide updates as we learn more about how well the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine works in real-world conditions.